Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

An Interesting E-Mail From A Visitor Who Visited KL Recently !!!


One of the best accomplishment after a hard days work is hearing someone said thank you for all the effort that you put in with lots of dedication.

When people appreciate your contribution you will feel some kind of a new energy to continue giving and do more for the industry.

Just try to read this short message just received yesterday October 29th, 2012:

Hello Pak Harry,

I would like to thank you personally for making my trips taking me around visiting the populated BH at Kepong and Hulu Langat recently so meaningful. 


I will try to apply the knowledge and method I gained in preparing the insect generating powder from you. 

I will apply those to my BH during next visit to my BH this weekend.


Even though the visit was short but i considered myself very lucky as the result of these most treasurable experienced that will never last for the benefit of my BH.

You are wonderful, enthusiastic and special gifted person that could talked never ending stories or discussion about swiftlet farming. 


I will urge and suggest to the newbies to contact and learn from the right mentor (sifu), i.e. YOU, Pak Harry.

Once again, Thanks.


Regards,


P.P. (Kota Kinabalu)

I remember the first time I met him in Kota Kinabalu about 1.5 years ago.

He attended my short seminar in KK plus tested my "Super Pheromone" in his BH made of wood.

The Pheromone works very well and the time have come to learn more new methods to increase his BH nest population.

His partner wanted him to go deeper into learning new things and that was why he came down to Kuala Lumpur to get my advises.

One of the thing I was very fascinated with his BH venture was the wooden BH.

My personal advice to him was to write a short story on how he started the idea of building a wooden BH as compared to others who spend at least two times the amount for a BH.

I wanted a story that will encourage more people to go into swiftlet farming in a more affordable method.

This was when he invited me to visit his BH to start the project.

I plan to be in KK soon and I am sure this special story will be a good example to those newbies who cannot afford a huge budget.

No comments: