Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

For Your New BH Try To Ensure Both External & Internal Sounds Are On !!!


I want to talk about this simple idea that I used from those years that I have been blogging.

What I want you to do is to pick up your hand phone and dial this number: +6016 290 5628 (Try daytime please because at night no external sound)

When it rang let it beep twice and after that it will automatically answered.

You will hear the sound in one of a new BH that I put into operation.

This simple method is only about RM 150 and I took less than 30 minutes to install it.

Once into operation the Sim card will be able to stay in operation for 12 months.

I will call the BH twice a day just to make sure that its sound is on as per my schedules.

Special note: You need to ensure that the sounds in your new BH is in operation all the time.  No sound means no birds.

I have informed the BH owner and let us hope that this simple idea will make him knows that there is a way to monitor his BH even when he is not in town.

What you need is just a second hand phone, a sim card, a charger, a head phone set, a timer and a power cable extension.

Activate the mobile phone and insert the head phone cable.

Set your phone to auto respond mode.

When you are inside your BH try to locate which external sound tweeter you want to latch the headphone on.

Once you have decided arrange to install the system at this particular location.

Beside hanging the phone install the charger and set the timer to charge the phone 30 minutes everyday.

You can have a trial call to the phone and make sure it respond as per its setting.

If you need any help please call 017 7551318.

You always have some hot tips from Pak Harry.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site!