Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

You Should Try To Follow This Advise If You Happen To Be In Kuala Lumpur !!!



Just for a few short minutes you will be able to learn so many new things !!!

If you happened to be visiting Kuala Lumpur, either on transits,  for a seminar, courses, departmental meeting or etc try to allocate some time to meet Pak Harry.

You know why?

Because Pak Harry is someone who is free to give his time to listen to your BH problems and give his opinion.

Just one time and you will want more from him.

I have two good examples.

One was from Kota Kinabalu and the other was from Bagan Serai.

The first person came down solely to meet me while the second was on her way back from Singapore to Bagan Serai.

She wanted to meet me for quite some time but never get a chance until recently.

What she wanted was those Super Pheromone, a good sound and an insect generating powder.

I assembled for her and told her how to apply them to the best of my knowledge.

In the meantime after listening to her swiftlet farming history, I was willing to tell her what I think was wrong with it.

After one year only 3 nests.

Just read the first and than the second email messages just after they came down to meet Pak Harry:

1st Email:

Hello Pak Harry,

I would like to thank you personally for making my trips taking me around visiting the populated BH at Kepong and Hulu Langat recently so meaningful.


I will try to apply the knowledge and method I gained in preparing the insect generating powder from you. I will apply those to my BH during next visit to my BH this weekend.

Even though the visit was short but i considered myself very lucky as the result of these most treasure able experienced that will never last for the benefit of my BH.


You are wonderful, enthusiastic and special gifted person that could talked never ending stories or discussion about swiftlet farming.


I will urge and suggest to the newbies to contact and learn from the right mentor (sifu), i.e. YOU, Pak Harry.
Once again, Thanks.
Regards,
Mr P (Kota Kinabalu)




2nd Email:


Hi Harry,

I am Chris from Bagan Serai, Perak working in Singapore.
We met at Sheraton Hotel.

Nice meeting you and you are great. Ready give a lots of tips.
 
Just need to ask you. Do I need to wash those new fake nest before installing it.
Where should I install it. at the 90 degree corner, right?
 
Thanks for everything. Hope to see you again.



Try not to miss every opportunity in learning something from someone who have this weird method of preaching the right methods to be a swiftlet farmer.

No comments: