Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

More Strange Observations That Will Surprise Many BH Owners !!!

There are those happenings that will make your brain spins and yet you could not find the right answers.

I have many experiences that I classify as weird and strange.

I was at this particular BH yesterday and the owner keep saying that during the past few weeks those birds were flying high up above his BH and none wanted to fly down.

I keep telling myself that he must be wrong.  If the sound used is proper they will surely came down.

This is when I too got trap by their strange behaviours.

I removed the old sound and started to insert those new sounds, one after another, to check if it was true.

I got with me about 15 best sounds and I was very sure that they will come down.

The first sound went out without any reaction.

The second was the same with no reaction.

The third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and e.t.c , nothing happened.

This is weird and I could not understand the reasons why.

The only two sounds that have some reactions were the Super 208 and Kpop.

Their reaction was not the kind that I usually got but a few will hang onto the hexagonal tweeter for a few short minutes but later move away without saying good bye.

The point here is "what is happening and why do they behave as such?"

Very rare they behave as such.

When the owner asked my opinion I told him my guess:

This time of the year is the raising of babies period.  These birds are matured birds and they have their nests with babies at home.  When this period happened these swiftlet give very little reaction to any of those good sounds.

Maybe at the same time the percentage of your birds that are not yet found their partner are not many.

The birds reaction was very little and in the end I ended using the Super 208 as the final new sound for the BH.

I told the owner to keep looking at their reaction and if they are still no reaction we need to find a new sound.

Very strange and no one knows the actual reason.

No comments: