Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

The Super Pheromone Is Performing Well !!!


To those who have never try my "Super Pheromone" spray please take note of this latest development.

Today I was shock with an order of 200 cannisters in one lot.

"Pak Harry I came to know about your "Super Pheromone" from Cambodia.  I was searching for the supplier and I came across your blog.  I need to stock up for overseas requirement."

The exact word from a friend who operate a shop selling BH related equipment.

The hidden story here is that the pheromone seems to be a highly priced item in Cambodia and Vietnam.

The spray seems to easily lure those swiftlet into BHs in these two countries.

It also works very well in Sabah and Sarawak.

In Peninsular I have tested it in a number of places and it works too.

I think it works well if you know how to apply the produce.

My recommendation is to use it with those fake nests.

If you have not tried it please call 017 7551318.

Who knows it will make your BH more resident within a much shorter time.

Call now.

Pictures showing the results after spraying the pheromone:












No comments: