Let me give you some idea how to chose the right spots to spray those Pheromone.
Before you start spraying the product you need to stop and think about the followings:
1) The Pheromone is pretty costly. If you divide its cost to the number of spray you can get per canister you might get a figure like RM 1.00 per spray. So every time you squeeze the nozzle head it will cost you a ringgit. Therefore you need to think and plan where you should spray the liquid.
2) If you wanted the spray to be effective, you must firstly check if there are any birds that comes in and out of your BH. If there is none than it is worthless. The Pheromone will not be effective if there are no birds entering your BH. Try to lure those birds first by changing your external sound and so on.
3) Chose the area where you stand a higher chance to get results. If there are birds entering your BH, you need to check where are their favourite spots. You can easily determined where they preferred by checking where are their bird shit on the floor. These birds will usually shit twice a night.
4) Once you have confirmed the bird shit spots try to check is it below a tweeter? If it is that you need to think of where you should spray around this particular tweeter.
5) If I were you I will try to come out with every thing that I can to ensure that this particular couple that were staying at that selected spot to be your tenant by hooks or by crooks. I will install at least one fake nest on the left or the right of this particular tweeter. The fake nest shall be at least 1.5" to 2" away in the middle of the nesting plank.
6) Once the fake nest is in place I will now choose to spray first on the fake nest, one on the outer skin of the fake nest and one inside the fake nest.
7) My next two spots will be on the plank just above the tweeter.
8) If the tweeter happened to be at the cluster location, I will do the following:
a) I will arrange to install two fake nests to the left and right of the tweeter as per this picture.
b) I will spray on both fake nests, the joint where the 45* corners meets and above the tweeter.
9) If the bird shit spot is below a cluster tweeter and you know that all the four tweeters are with birds, you need to be a bit more aggressive. You need to do the same as item 8) on all the tweeters. My advise is to use those aluminium fake nests that gives you two sides.
I hope the above is useful to all. Best of luck to those who have bought the Pheromone.
Those who have never tried using the Pheromone please give you BH a chance.
Call Harry at 017 7551318 for a canister.