Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Not Many Who Are Lucky To Meet Me In Person !!!


During my trip to visit those BHs in operation I normally will provide as many information as possible to my clients/newbies.

One of the many interesting topics was about how they stumbled onto my blog.

One person told me that it was introduced by a booth operator during exhibition but many was when they did a google search using the word "Swiftlet Farming".

Once you google this particular word, my blog will be the number one.

"How come it is so?"

I am not an expert on this but maybe I have more than 2000 articles and I write nearly everyday.

The next thing that you all need to remember is that most BH owners are those who are old and scared or are not computer literate.

They do not know how to use the computer and worst when they do not know how to google.

I met one who was smart.

"Pak Harry I don't know how to use those computer.  What I did was to ask my daughter to search for information on line.  That was how I got to know your."

More than 80% of BH owners left everything to their "Consultants".

It is a pity that they never find the time or find the true facts about their BHs from someone else.

Whatever their so called consultant says will be the gospel truth.

Most consultant will provide very little information to their client.

Their main objective is to let them be in the dark and got lost for as long as they can.

As this continue they can continue to take the advantage of these poor and stupid (lack of knowledge) BH owners.

I am sure if you are my new blog reader you will feel the same.

We cannot blame those so call consultant too much.  We should blame the owners themselves.

The way they got into swiftlet farming was not right.

They tend to be too easy a prey to be eaten.  Once they have a piece of land and money in their back they blindly rush into erecting their so called dream BH.

They forgot to conduct their due diligence about swiftlet farming.

The moment to were introduced to a person who can talk a bit a how good they were, this enthusiastic BH newbie will fall onto their lap.

Once that happened they will be left stranded and all the BH problems will be on their shoulder.

Just imagine if they do not have any idea what to do with their stranded BH?

Most will take the attitude of put it aside and do nothing but some will start finding the truth about swiftlet farming.

I remember a Cambodian guy who came to meet me last week who became a victim of his consultant.  His consultant happened to be his uncle.

"Pak Harry, in the beginning he told me that nothing can go wrong. But now after one year and those birds are not staying or entering he refuse to pick up my call."

After listening to his "common" story I told him that he still have a good chance to revitalise his BH.

"You have come down here and meet me.  You are now with someone who can be your swiftlet encyclopedia.  So try to delete those negative thoughts about swiftlet farming but focus on all the positive things that can make you happy."

He was some of those lucky people but many will not be as lucky as he is.

Call me at 017 7551318 and see if I can be of help to your swiftlet farming problems.


No comments: