Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Few Interesting Events During The Last Few Weeks !!!



Just wanted to share some very interesting events that makes me feel very happy and wanted.

They all make my day better and very satisfied.

The first story was about being scolded by a BH owner.

I was busy looking at those BHs in Tawau town with a friend when my phone rang.

(More swiftlet than before my intervention and was scolded by this guy)


I know the person who called very well and I recently revamped his BHs in Dugun, Trengganu.

"Pak Harry I wanted to scold you.  You know what I am now at Tok Dor BH and I cannot enter my own BH.  I don't know what you did until they were so many on both the lower and the upper floors.  In the VIP room alone there were at least 150 birds." he was chatting away and I was smiling to myself.

People help to populate his BH and now he scolded me for bringing in too many birds.

Shortly he apologies and confessed that the reason why he placed the call to me was to say a big thank you for helping him to bring in those wild birds inside.

At the time of his call it was about noon but the number of birds inside was like 300 or more.

How come they were not out of the BH to hunt for food?

Very strange but maybe those additional tweeters and fake nests spiked with pheromone 2X that I installed.

He claimed that without my personal intervention he would not have so many birds which was something unusual to him.

My second happiness came from Brunei.

This guy who now owned a successful swiftlet BH started bird nest processing operation.

His processed nest was so popular it came out in a local Brunei newspaper.

He happily sent a copy to me and add this small message:

Quote:

"Thank you so much....That was just the beginning of my journey on swiftlet farming....it will not happen if I don't stumble to you blog Mr Harry ...."

Unquote.

I don't really know what to say to him but to know that my blog has make someone successful and later being thank by it is so wonderful.

The third happiness came from another phone conversation:

This came in today from a BH owner whose BH I inspected and later provided with a detail recommendations on what he should do to rectify all those mistakes.

"Pak Harry I have carried out every thing that you wrote in the recommendation.  Now I can see that those birds are happy to come into my BH and staying."  he told me right from his heart.

"I hope from now my BH will do well"  he asked for my blessing.

I told him that there is no such thing as hope.

I assure you that what I recommended was the best thing for your BH.

Trust me your BH will be okay.

My forth happening today was from a guy in Tawau.

This guy haven't own a BH yet.

However he started to plant those Figs trees.

I took some troubles to courier a number of rooted stems for his replanting.

Now a number of those stems are growing and he seems to be very happy with just those trees.

"Pak Harry all these small things that you did to me give me the esperation to start a BH on my own soon.  Thank you for being so generous with your time."  he said.

While in Tawau I managed to have a cup of coffee with him and talk about his plans.

The fifth event have something to do about a guy in one of those swiftlet forum.

While in Sandakan recently I was greeted by this young man who wanted my expertise to revive his sick BH.

He was there at the airport waiting for me with a piece of paper written my name on it.

The moment I saw him I greeted him and he quickly lead me to his 4 wheel drive.

I wasted no time to ask him who recommended me to him.

"Pak Harry I got your name from a guy in an online swiftlet forum.  He talk good about you and told me to quickly get my help." he answered.

Frankly it is very rare for any one in the internet who will talk good about me.

Usually they will curse and talk bad about me.

This time I was very surprised that some do talk good behind my back.

Do you know what this mean to me?

I am glad that these people who at one time are strangers to me now become good friends.

My only wish is that I can be of more help to them.

I never ask any thing back from any of them.

Their success is my success and I am happy to see them happy with the little things that I did as a swiftlet enthusiast.

Call me if you think I can be of use to you.

Harry 017 7551318

No comments: