Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lenggong BH : My First Test Using The Tall Hexagonal Tweeter !!!



It was the last day at the BH to get the tall hexagonal tweeter installed.

The idea to install the higher hexagonal tweeter came to me just after talking to the owner.

I was talking about his BH location, too deep in a valley with both sides hills covered with old and tall rubber trees.

Those old trees were just too tall and blocking the birds view of the BH.

I did suggested to the removal of those old trees and perhaps replant the land with palm oil.

In the mean time the only way to pull those birds down was to may be installed a tall hexagonal tower.

The owner gave his blessing and there I was at this small town called Sauk hardware shop looking for a long pole.

What the longest they have?

12 feet.

Hmmm how am I going to carry the pole from the town to the BH?

The shop owner proposed something unusual.

"I will tie the pole to your side mirror and the other at the back door handle." he replied.

Well he did a good job and I got the pole to the BH.

I got hold of  my worker and gave the instruction to assemble a hexagonal tweeter using those extra AG35 tweeters.

That same day they got the unit up and within hours they installed to my specification.

So let me test this new idea.

The taller hexagonal and the power tweeters I used KPOP while the shorter hexagonal I played the SuperVacuum.

The result was something which I expected.

They flocked above the BH circling and slowly came down to the monkey house.

The moment they arrived they will start to enter the BH.

This new idea is something which I wish all BH owner will follow.

The combination of two good sounds seems to pull double the number of birds to the BH.

Try this idea today but make sure you have the right sounds to play on each hexagonal.

Call me at 017 7551318 if you are in doubt.

No comments: