Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Inspection of a 2 Floors BH In Segamat Town. !!!

Today July 24th 2014, I was requested to inspect a four years old BH with only 200 nests.

The owner, a young man, could not find any one from the town to help him with the BH and discovered my blog.

He took very little time to decide to make a call to me.

After about 30 minutes inside the two floors I described to him what was wrong with his BH.

His main problem was on the return of his own young birds back to the BH once they took their first flight out of the BH.

I told him why those birds are not coming home and he agreed with my explanations.

"You have not provided them with what they love to have inside the BH." I told him.

The 90* corners were all taken up and I assured him that he can create more 90* corners by installing a number of cross woods.

The top most floor seems to be where the birds love to stay.

I ask him "Do you know why?"

The main reason being they do not know how to go downstairs.

Even with an LAL about 5 feet wide by 6 feet long on the floor they could not find the hole.

I explained why they could not find the hole to go downstairs.

What I told him to do is to force every one of them to fly above the hole.

He can erect a wall to force those birds over the hole.

After inspection and test of a couple of external sounds I asked him to take me to a coffee shop where I can have a table to write my visit report.

I completed the inspection report complete with sketches and diagrams for him to act.

In the even that he could not understand them call me, I told him.

He seems to be very happy to read the report but wanted a clearer report on Microsoft words.

This weekend I will be sitting at my desktop to complete the report.





No comments: