Search This Blog

Swiftlet Farming Seminar Tang Dynasty Hotel !!!

Swiftlet Farming Seminar Tang Dynasty Hotel !!!
Come and start your year 2018 with Pak Harry. By attending his seminar you will be adequately prepared to face the challenge to manage your BH. Those who are new will be able to learn about how to get their BH well located and designed. You will learn how to pull more birds into your BH in a very short period of time. You will have lots of ammunitions to fight with your neighbors. You will learn how to prepare those BH aromas. You will also be able to visit a BH with lots of nests. Set the two days for your to fly home with lots of knowledge. The one and only one who will share his invention with others.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Collected Two Sets Of Titanium Bullet Tweeters !!!


I was on the road nearly the whole day today July 5th 2014 from 8:30 am till 9:30 pm.

What really happened was during my trip to Lenggong, Perak to deliver a load of equipment, assembled for revamp operation, the owner could not arrive on time.

What I did was to divert up to Kedah to visit two BHs while waiting for the Lenggong BH owner to call me.

He called after 2:30 pm and I quickly left Kedah and reached Lenggong at about 4:30 pm.

The owner was pleased to see me but I was not that much.

Pretty tired of driving around and waiting for him.

Once loaded those items into his 4 wheel drives we drove up to his BH and unloaded them inside the main data room.

I wanted to carry out some sound test but fail to see any result since all his external sound playing tweeters were dead.

Anyway I quickly find my way home.

Just before arrival I detour to Rawang to collect two sets of Titanium bullet tweeters.

The supplier was waiting for my arrival and I am very glad that he managed to get exactly the same model that I wanted.

My plan now is to arrange for a test.

Each pack came with two pieces and I am planning to install all the four playing internal sound.

On each side of the bullet tweeters I will install at least two fake nests.

Let see how those birds will respond to this idea.



If there are any response will let all of you know.

I think there will be some weird things that will happen but let us not make any assumptions.

Give me about a few weeks from today.

Best of luck to me.

No comments: