Search This Blog

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Collected Two Sets Of Titanium Bullet Tweeters !!!


I was on the road nearly the whole day today July 5th 2014 from 8:30 am till 9:30 pm.

What really happened was during my trip to Lenggong, Perak to deliver a load of equipment, assembled for revamp operation, the owner could not arrive on time.

What I did was to divert up to Kedah to visit two BHs while waiting for the Lenggong BH owner to call me.

He called after 2:30 pm and I quickly left Kedah and reached Lenggong at about 4:30 pm.

The owner was pleased to see me but I was not that much.

Pretty tired of driving around and waiting for him.

Once loaded those items into his 4 wheel drives we drove up to his BH and unloaded them inside the main data room.

I wanted to carry out some sound test but fail to see any result since all his external sound playing tweeters were dead.

Anyway I quickly find my way home.

Just before arrival I detour to Rawang to collect two sets of Titanium bullet tweeters.

The supplier was waiting for my arrival and I am very glad that he managed to get exactly the same model that I wanted.

My plan now is to arrange for a test.

Each pack came with two pieces and I am planning to install all the four playing internal sound.

On each side of the bullet tweeters I will install at least two fake nests.

Let see how those birds will respond to this idea.



If there are any response will let all of you know.

I think there will be some weird things that will happen but let us not make any assumptions.

Give me about a few weeks from today.

Best of luck to me.

No comments: