Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What I Wanted To Do With Extra Land Around Bujang Valley BH !!!

(This looks like the plan to utilize the excess land at Bujang Valley)


After clearing the land around a BH at Bujang Valley I came out with something interesting for the BH owner to consider.

Frankly I have not told him about this interesting plan.

The total acreage, according to the owner, was about 2.5 acres.

The land was fenced up using those bricks.

The BH took only about 50 feet by 80 feet of the total land area.

The rest of the land were covered with thick bush with a few cobras breeding at one corner of the land.

So what should be done with this beautiful and the most fertile land in lembah bujang?

First I think I wanted to have a water pond.

The water pond is the top of my list but it must not be too closed to the BH.

So I think the corner of the fence will be a good choice.

There is a water stream about 50-60 meters away.  So fresh water can be pumped from the stream.

My next idea is to plant some figs trees.

The best will be around the pond.  A few like 8-10 will be good enough.

So what about the rest of the land?

Hmmm....

I think I will get some soursop trees, delima trees, nangka trees, magic fruit trees, papaya and passion fruits.

Yes I think these trees will be a wonderful choice.

The papaya will be good for insect generation operation.

The soursop fruits can fetch a good value if they are sold.

The nangka will be for the owner and me to consume.

The rest will be just for my hobby.

Let see what happen with the idea once I propose to the BH owner.

If you have any additional thing to add please call me at 017 7551318

No comments: