Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

I Might Be Heading To Tawau Again !!!






A very successful BH in Tawau town
Yesterday a BH owner from Tawau SMS a message:

"Harry when will be your next trip to Tawau?" he asked.

I told him that I shall be on the plane as soon as someone from Tawau wanted me to inspect their BH.

This person who whatsapp the message owned a BH however he cannot enter his own BH.

You want to know why?

It has something to do with his arrangement with his "Consultant".

I met him while I was in Tawau recently and he invited me to see his BH but I am not allowed to enter his BH too.

So why you wanted me to come over?

"I just wanted to ask your opinion if I should install those bazooka?"

I frankly told him that what is more important are his BH internal configuration.

If he wanted to get more benefits from my experiences he should allow me to enter and inspect his BH.

With my full recommendations he might be able to get more benefits from it.

To install those bazookas might not be the only solution.

There are more to it.

I told him that his friends who engaged me to help them out with their sick BH can testify my ability to reactivate those slow moving BHs.

Maybe that was why he wanted to let me know about the keys handover from his consultant on July 16th 2014.

Yes once he got his set of keys he will call to arrange for my inspection.

Just hope he will not forget to call me this week or so.

No comments: