Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lenggong BH Owner New Requirements

(The middle floor configuration with the spot where the LAL need to be opened)


Four days ago the Lenggong BH owner called and requested for a meeting with me at his office some where in Kajang, Selangor.

Managed to find the place and met with him and his wife.

So why was I called for the meeting?

"Harry we wanted you to go ahead with the revamp operations but with a few changes.  We want you to add a few new things.  First is to proceed with the opening of the LAL on the middle floor and increase the number of air ventilation holes per your proposal" he commented.

I was trying to avoid both additional jobs since it will be very tedious and dusty.

After a long while discussing about the matter his wife make a very strong comment why the LAL should be opened.

"Pak Harry if you do now, there will be lesser disturbance once the BH is well populated.  We know that the floor hacking is not a quite job.  There will be a lot of hacking and the whole floor will feel the vibration.  So can you please proceed with the opening?"  she sound very convincing.

The floor of the BH was about 4 inches thick and layered with those steel gratings.

Well I guess I cannot say no but to proceed with the operation.

The two addition scope of works will lengthen my revamp operation by at least 2-3 more days.

Will mobilize my workers to site today July 7th 2014 and start work as soon as we can.

The BH is about 4 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur and I need to fetch my workers about 45 minutes away in Subang.

Hope to finish the job within 10 days or lesser.

Once done will move them to Bujang Valley in Merbok Kedah.

If you wish to come and learn how to modify sick BHs please call me at 017 7551318.

Remember no one will be so generous to teach you to be a better BH operator.

Pak Harry is the only one who is there to offer such an opportunity.

Call me as soon as you can !!!

No comments: