Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Only Active BH In Karangan, Kulim, Kedah !!!

(The Kulim BH, when I first visited, it showed no activities at its monkey house. But now !!!!)


I was on my way back to Sungai Patani when a call came in asking me to drop by to collect some fruits fresh from those trees.

Yesterday on my way back to Kuala Lumpur I make a turn to the orchard.

It took almost 30 minutes from NKVE exit to the orchard.

The owner and wife was at home waiting for my arrival.

I drove in and asked how are they doing.

"Lot of fruits this year and we want you to take some home." he said.

What about your BH? I asked.

"Lot of birds playing at the monkey house and please go and have a look" he asked me to.

This BH was revamped by me and my workers about 4-5 months ago.

I did some major modifications on the monkey house roof top and the main entrance hole and the owner gave me this very interesting observation.

"Pak Harry after your revamp my BH is the only one active with birds flying around the monkey house, in and out of the two entrance hole nearly one whole day."  he commented.

It seems that he took a motorcycle ride around Karangan area and check on every one of them on the birds activities above their roof top.

His conclusion was that only his BH is active with birds flying in and out of the entrance holes nearly the whole day.


I was also told that it went heavy after his son played a new sound he obtained from me.

If I am not mistaken it was the Super 5X.

Well please have a good look at this video clip:








No comments: