Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Figs Trees At Dengkil BH !!!

(Just look at the number of fruits and multiply by about 100 figs warps it produced)

Those figs tree planted in Dengkil are doing fined and I hope the hope dry weather will not forced them to die.

I have been visiting this Dengkil BH mainly to water the planted trees.

Remember figs trees can help to produce figs warps that are attractive to those swiftlet.

I also added two more during my last trip.

The number of figs trees that survived so far is 5.

The one that I planted about three months ago looks good.

See these photos:

After one week it started to sprout


Now after three months the tree is doing fined.





Got two more that are doing OK.







Just added this new one more a few days ago.



Cover it up with shade to reduce direct sunlight.


I also sent two to Tawau and the new owner told me that they now started to have new leaves.
The two in Pantai Remis is doing okay.

Planted them around the BH and put some shade to reduce direct sunlight.

The BH owner's wife is watering them.

Will check its status this weeks.



Those who wanted to plant some figs trees around their BH please let me know.\

You can order them from me and will get it delivered once ready within a few weeks.
Call this number 017 7551318.


No comments: