Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Something That Were Not Proper At Lenggong BH !!!

Took several pictures inside the Lenggong BH and while vetting through I saw a few things that I think should be useful to discuss in my blog.

1) The nesting planks on the ceiling of the monkey house:


This picture shows you something which I call a waste of effort.  

Should you climb this high and installed those nesting planks on the ceiling of your monkey house?

The place is so bright and I think is was a useless thing to do.

If you discovered this type of BH please try not to engage the same consultant.

Unless you wanted to breed those "serinti" or "martin" birds.



2) Only one internal sound tweeter per beam to beam square:


This picture tells you how much the consultant knows about the important of internal sound tweeters inside a BH.

The consultant installed only one tweeter per square (beam to beam about 10'X10').

I think he do not understand the exact function of every tweeter installed in a BH.

My recommendation is to installed about 1.5 to 2 tweeters per square meter.

Give more attention inside the VIP room ceilings.

I will show you how once I have them done soon.

3) One ventilation hole per wall, beam to beam:


The total length of each beam is about 10 feet or so.

How many ventilation holes should you installed?

For the Lenggong BH the consultant install only one hole with a 90* elbow and fitted with about 5 feet pipe.

I told the BH owner that the number was not adequate.

My advise to him was to add at least two more and make it three hole per beam to beam.

Well since I opened my mouth I was given the task to do what I wish to see.

Will show you some pictures when the additional holes are opened.

4) Should you install those ventilation hole pipe inside your monkey house?:


Another very strange thing that I came across while doing the Lenggong BH inspection was the installation of extension pipes on the ventilation holes inside the monkey house.

I find that it was weird and this action tells a lot about the person who was contracted to erect the BH.

He simply have no idea the main purpose of those extended pipes.

I will use these extension pipe to block the bright light that comes from the hole so that my nesting rooms are darker.

But in the case inside a monkey house?  It served no purpose.

This again tells you more about the contractor/consultant who was engaged to built the BH.

5) Should those extension pipe be 5 feet long?:






The moment my workers entered the BH for inspection they commented on the length of the ventilation hole pipe extension.

The Lenggong BH have this very long pipe installed.

The main purpose is to block those bright light but in this case it was make very long may be the contractor wanted some reduction in internal pressure?  Oh may be.

I wanted to buy a few additional pipes and my worker quickly told me to forget about it.

They can salvage the pipe from those long pipes.

"Pak Harry we can cut them into three and used them when we open new holes.  Just get us the 90* elbows"  he commented.


No comments: