After delivering a car load of BH accessories on Saturday July 5th 2014, I took my workers to work site on Monday July 7th.
Managed to look around the BH and took some interesting pictures from another angle.
The BH looks nice from the outside.
You can see the walls are new and little fungus growth.
The monkey house areas looks very bare with no hexagonal tweeter and the main entrance hole was pretty small.
If you look carefully on the BH wall you will find a number of ventilation holes but I think they were too little.
There is a kind of zinc roof above the cement floor and I was told that the zinc was not there initially.
If you enter inside you will have a better picture what are there inside and you can easily understand why not many nests are inside.
I was told that the number of nests inside was not more than 10 after almost 1.5 years into operation.
The number of internal sound tweeters were not many and there was no external sound inside the nesting rooms.
What else can you discovered inside?
The LAL hole between the third floor and the second floor seems to be wrongly placed.
Similarly the LAL between the second floor and the ground floors was also not proper.
Each floor there was this huge humidifier blower and water curtain system.
There will some changes inside, I promised the BH owner.
What I planned to do are the followings:
1) Highest priority is to install a hexagonal tweeter just above the main entrance window.
2) I told the owner that the main entrance hole is a bit too small. I planned to enlarge it to 3 feet wide and 4 feet high.
3) A new LAL will be opened on the the third floor to guide those wild birds to the second floor.
4) A few partition walls will be erected to block those bright lights entering the top and the third floor.
5) At the back of the nesting room I will create at least one room (VIP room).
6) There will be additional nesting planks rows. Each beam block I planned to add two crossing rows.
7) There will be a lot of internal sound tweeters inside the VIP rooms.
8) I planned to install at least 200 fake nests on each floor.
9) Two chocolate tweeters will be installed inside each VIP room.
10) The ventilation holes need to be increased in its numbers.
11) The old amplifier will be changed to a more standard type.
12) There will be some interesting sounds both the internal and external sound.
Will post the changes that happen inside this BH.
Just follow this blog and you will soon see the transformation of a sick BH.