Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Before And After The Installation Of Hexagonal Tower !!!

(This four stories BH is with little activities on its roof top)

During the recent long holiday I was in Bujang Valley to do some work around the BH.

I could not stand the long wait for my workers to return to Malaysia due to the Aidil Fitri holiday.

What I did was to install on my own a temporary hexagonal tweeter at the BH.

I have been observing the activities at the neighbor's BH with a hexagonal tweeter.

The only thing I know is that he uses the same sound for all this while.

I told myself that if I should install one at this new BH and play my latest sound, those birds will move over.

It was true.

After the hexagonal was up and started playing the Supervac sound they went berserk.

The neighbor's BH which at one time seems to be the center of attraction now become second in pulling those wild birds.

I am sure if his BH will also benefit from my hexagonal tweeter installation.

By installing the hexagonal tweeter at the right location and the right height you will soon see some immediate impact on the number of nests inside your BH.

Just listen to his great idea and you will soon see new markings in your nesting rooms.

Get one and install as soon as you can.

Also try to play an effective sound that is better than your neighbor.

If you need any help call me at 017 7551318.



(Before the installation of hexagonal tweeter)




(After installation one day apart)

No comments: