Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2009

Finished One Report and Three More To Go !!!

Working like a young student taking a degree course????

Yes I need to write lots of reports, recommendations, list of equipment to complete BH and many more.

Worste then a school teacher, my wife said.

I make a point to complete my trip report as soon as I finish my field trip. Of course the report are for those who pay my time visiting their new BH or failed BHs.

Recently in Kota Bahru visited a newly constructed BH but after a few weeks the birds stop entering. The owner blamed those bats hanging around those netting's but I think the BH he DIY is not suitable for those birds.

The strange thing was that his BH was just a few short meters away from John Chen's most successful BH and yet no birds wanted to enter his new BH. I am sure when they come back to roost they will fly above his BH roof top. But they did not even notice this new BH.

After about 30 minutes looking around, I told him that the whole design was out and he need to revamp to draw those birds inside.

"Ok Harry I will be very happy if you can put forward your recommendation and let Mr.E come back with the pricing."

Well that was the report I was referring to.

Writing these reports looks pretty easy however you need to be very careful not to make the BH owner curse you until your grave yard. Every thing that you recommend must be properly digested and ensure that they will work.

Every steps that you take will make or break the relationship with your client.

At the same time he might use your recommendations against you. He might report to the Police?

So to tell the truth life as a swiftlet farming blogger is not a bed of roses. They are full of thorns below those pretty petals.

This morning completed my visit report and emailed to Mr.E. Called him up and let him know that I did mailed him.

I hope by tomorrow Mr.E will download and study my recommendations. He will be the one who will do the necessary revamps on those walls, toilet, bathroom, petitioning and the pool area. I will be more on the sound system, the aroma and the selection of external and internal sounds.

The other three are for new built BHs and a DIY unit already 3/4 completed in Melaka.

Another person from Kelantan just SMS for help on his new BH which is about to be put into operation mode. He wanted my opinion before starting it.

Phew ...... I am getting busy every day but since I enjoy being busy who cares !!!!

No comments: