Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Half Day In Bentong And Raub, Pahang

Today visited two BHs. One in Bentong and the other in Raub, Pahang.

The Bentong BH owner, Mr.C, requested my present at Bentong to view his newly built BH. The new unit is a stand alone and currently 3 stories high.

Have a good looked and gave Mr.C some tips (FOC) which I hope will help him with his new BH.

Immediately after that I continued my journey to Raub.

Mr.C wanted to buy some Red Meranti from some one I introduced to him sometime back. I wanted to check the Raub BH which three weeks ago I carried out the aroma shock treatment.

Upon arrival have lunch, fish head curry and Mr.C followed me to check the Raub BH.

The good signs were all over the floor.

Looks Very Strong That The Birds are Permanant Tenant !!!

Yes lots of bird shits accumulated on those white piece of manila board I placed on the floor three weeks ago.
.

There were also lots of good signs on the nesting planks. There were two nests with two eggs in one and one egg in the other. There were also three nest markings.


Those shits collected by those white boards are previous tenants while those on the floor are new tenants. There were at least 6 new tenants.

Managed to replaced those white board with pink board for next three weeks inspection.




The Shits Density is heavy. More then one couple I assumed???

Beautiful signs and I was very excited to apply the new aroma and adjusted the sound to be played. Lengthen the playing time for the external sound.

I am very sure those birds entering the house will increase.

Old Spot With White Paper


Once the new aroma were applied and those beautiful sounds were set, I stayed until 7.45 pm to observe the actions on the roof top.



The number of birds flew into the house is at least 60 to 80 birds. The best actions time was just before sundown.

Marvelous and I keep telling the owner his BH is a gold mine. Just let me continue with those aroma treatments.

"Oh Yes Harry, today my friend called me to inform that there are many birds on the top of my BH. I replied to him that my "sifu' is in town."


The owner admitted that he received a call from his friend who owned a BH on the next row of shophouses.


His good friend was doing his evening check on his own BH and saw heavy activities on Mr.L BH.
He was suprised with the activities on the roof top and called Mr.L to let him know that there are lots of birds on the roof top of his BH.

He did not realised that I was applying those aromas and adjusting the external sound.

Before leaving have a good dinner with the owner and his B-I-L.

Fresh Spot Without Any Paper (New)

They were all very happy with what I have done and I told them that's the best that I can do...

Remember this house was with not a single birdshit after eleven months in operations before I was asked to revamp.

Fresh Without Paper (New spot)

Small Feathers Marking on the Nesting Planks
Marking on the Plank (Saliva)


Fake Nest Being Occupied with one egg.


Nest with two eggs.

No comments: