Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

This Weekend Plans !!!

I have decided to travel to the North for my bi-monthly trip back to my home town.

There are a few interesting activities happenings up there and the best is to be in Juru.

A blog reader called and wanted me to drop by to look at his new BH unit under renovation.

"Harry my new BH is half way through, can you drop by and make your evaluation? I need to make sure the BH will be successful and your help will be most appreciated."

Well since I am up there I told him that I will be happy to be at the site on Monday.

Beside Juru, I was asked by a BH owner to find a suitable buyer to buy a ready made BH with 30 - 50 nests inside.

"Harry I need you to find a genuine buyer for the unit. If you can find a buyer I have one more empty shop house for you to look at."

I am sure there will be lots of newbies who wanted to start with one and getting a BH with some nests is better then to start with zero.

Yesterday I met a new enthusiast and he wanted me to help him in the development of his land in Labis, Johor. He has five pieces of agri land and is looking forward for me to drop by and conduct a bird population evaluation.

The lands are freehold and if you wish to move out to those agri land please give me a call.

Mr K of Kelantan SMS indicating that there is a BH in Kuala Trengganu town with more the 580 nests, three stories going for 1.5 million.

I do have a few blog readers who wanted to buy empty shop houses in the vicinity of Wilayah Perseketuan about 1 hours drive.

Those who have any empty shop houses please contact Harry for help to sell or to convert to a BH.

No comments: