Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Something Unusual Observed At Raub BH !!!

While I am happy that the Raub BH birds population are continuously increasing there were something unusual that caught my attention.

Note: Last three weeks I carried out the "Shock Treatment".

The birds seem to occupy only the middle part of the BH.

There were none at the back and the front zones. Not a single bird shits spot.

The owner wanted to know why??

Hmm ...... it looks simple but this is very unusual and I took some time to provide in with some logical answers.

My best answer was the sound from the internal sound must higher then the other two zones. The middle zone was nearest to the data room and probably the sound signal is the strongest.

If I can remember I did make some recommendations to increase the number of tweeters in the BH. I specifically provide the BH owner with the brand that gave high quality sound as compared to those cheap tweeters installed by his "Consultant". These new tweeters must have been installed in the middle zone.

The best is to conduct a sound volume test during my next trip. I will include this as one of the things to do during the next visit.

No comments: