Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Closed For 100 days !!!

The revamped BH at Sungai Isab, Kuantan is finally shut for 100 days.

I asked the owner to strictly comply to my final request.

What I did was print a visit schedule plus a visit log chart and paste them on the BH door (inside the BH).

I pointed to him that it is better to stay away from the BH for the said period so that we will not disturb those birds anymore.

Yes we have been working for 10 days and I think they do not like the smell we left after the days work.

Now after every thing were in place and those melodious sounds were set I am sure those birds will be happy to enter the house from day one.

The owner was with me just before I shut the door and we stayed watching the birds above his roof top.

"Pak Harry I would like to thank you for all the effort that you and your workers have done.  Now my BH looks more like a BH.  Before this there were no birds on the rooftop and now there are many birds all the time.  Thank you and thank you."

I was a very happy man and told him that I will only come by once the 100 days is up.

After closing the door shut I took my things to a new place located in Kuantan town.

I think this new unit will be 10 times more exciting then the one just revamped.

Will write more about the new unit soon.

I will be heading to KK tomorrow for a three days stay plus a Swiftlet Farming Seminar to be done.

God bless you all.......


No comments: