Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Excellant Results After My Trial Run !!!


The BH in Kuantan, Pahang which was renovated about 7 days ago is nearly ready however while carrying out the renovation the house was burglarized.

I was a bit unhappy with the incident but life must go on.

I am very sure that after my installation of two VIP rooms, lots of tweeters, a number of  cluster, kite and chandeliers tweeters, lots of waste wood corners and a fake nests (two types).

After getting the sound system in placed we did a trial run to see how those birds reacted.

I administered the Tongkat Ali (external sound)  from 7:00pm till 8:45pm.

Initially the number of birds were little but when it hit 7:20pm those birds were rushing home in the range of thousand per minute.

From the way the reaction to the Tongkat Ali sound I am 100% sure  that this BH is below the birds flying path.

Nearly 90% that passes by stop at the monkey house to inspect the newly revamped BH and many were attracted by the never heard sound.

I was very sure that the number that entered the house were about 1000-1500 birds.

This is a good start and I was looking forward to check the number of fresh bird shit on the floor. 

Yes the number of bird shit on the floor were many but I think I can estimate the number to be around 600 plus.

A very positive trial run and I hope it will be more then double (previously it was about 100 nests) within the next 12 months.

After giving my short report to the owner, he was excited and today he indicated that he wanted to quickly start to vacate the lower floor so that I can continue with the expansion.

















1 comment:

Edward said...

Hi Harry,

May I know the Chandelier and Kite are playing Ext or Int sounds? Thanks.