Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Same Problem From Same Country Name Vietnam !!!

1st Email:

Title: Need Your Help:


Dear Mr.Harry
 
Nice to meet you
I'm S - Vietnamese, I have 1 BH in Vietnam but it seem fail cause after 1 year operation but only 10 birds stay.
Could you please help me to share some knowledgement for improve it. it's all my saving money, hu hu hu.....
Your helping is my pleasure

2nd Email:


Title: We Need Your Help

Master Sifu Pak, 
At first, I would like to thank you very much for all of your valuable sharing to us.
My name is L, I am a Vietnamese swiftlet farmer and one of your blog readers.
I and my friends built 3 BHs last year in Go Cong, Tien Giang - Vietnam, totally blind under a local consultant.
Unfortunately, in all BHs, there is less then 10 birds staying after 5-months operation. 
Through reading your blog recently, we learn a lot knowledge about swiftlet farming from you with bundle of new idea and of course find out a lot of deadly mistakes in our BHs.
All we have to do now is add more tweeters both internal and external, add more fake nests, better light control, thinking of aroma ...
Two emails with the exactly the same type of problem.  5-10 birds staying after 5-12 months into operation.
 
A delima that is common among many newbies who put all their saving into swiftlet farming hoping to strike the gold.
My advise to both of them is to stop using the same consultant and perhaps try to be your own consultant.  Come to Kuala Lumpur and attend some reliable courses that will turn you into a better swiftlet farmer.

Be independent and learn from those who are sincere enough to help you with your BH.

No comments: