Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Inspected Two 1.5 Years Old BHs With About 10 Nests !!!

"Pak Harry I read your blog this morning and I know you are in Kuantan, Pahang.  Can you help to check my BH nearby Kuantan?  I need your honest evaluation and recommendations."

That was how I came to know another blog follower located in Kuantan.

Yes he owned, on a JV basis, two BHs with quite a similar problems.  Little nests after being in operation for about 1.5 years.

I told him to pick me up the next day for breakfast and let me have a quick look what seems to be the problems.

Yesterday he was on time to meet me and after my roti chanai breakfast I followed him to his BHs.  The two units were side by side sharing the same wall.

I was given a short introduction of how the BH begins and the result so far.

They were lucky since I was doing some revamp works in Kuantan and I did invite them to have a look at what my BH will looked like.

During his visit to the Sg Isap BH his jaw nearly dropped.

"Wow, Pak Harry I am so amazed with the transformation you did for this BH.  I have never seen such a sophisticated and precised make up of the nesting planks.  I wish I have the same type."

I was not showing off, I told him but what I did was more like as if it is my own BH.

I wanted it to be provided with all the staff that will induced those swiftlet to enter and say "Yes I Do" as quickly as possible.

Well about my visit to his sick BH, I took about 45 minutes to look around and verbally recommended all the things that I feel he should do.

To make it easy I promised to write a visit report for his easy references.

I wish him the best and I keep telling him that if he needed any follow up helps let me know. I will be very happy to drop by especially when I am in Kuantan.

The revamp BH in Sungai Isap is nearly finished.  The sand for the wet room was not delivered on time by the hard ware shop owner.

I dropped by at the hardware shop and promised to deliver on Monday.

So far I am satisfied with the revamp works.  It took me and my worker about 10 days to finish and I am sure the owner will be very happy with what I have done.

Lots of goodies for those young couples and I am very sure they will love to be the tenant.

During my trial operation for just one night there were already more then 20 birds inside the revamped BH.

Keep your finger crossed that this will works better then before the revamp operation.













Those of you who wanted to read my visit report please email your request to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com.

There is a small fee for something that is worth reading.

No comments: