Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Platinum Bullet And Wedge Shape External Tweeters !!!


I got two new piece of gadgets which I wanted to test and perhaps do some evaluation of their effectiveness.

Both tweeters are made of metal, or to be exact I think Platinum.

The box indicated that they are made in Spain and looks marvelous but pretty heavy, about 1kg each. 

Audio tested at the shop and the sound produced was okay, to me but not the birds yet.

What I plan to do is to install the two at the side of the monkey house, both corners, and try to observe the reaction of those birds.  Which set attract the most number of birds.

If the gadget works and proof to be an instant liking to those wild birds I will make my decision to recommend or to trow it away.

The biggest set back is the price.

Each unit is about RM 350.

However if the sound it created is superior then those piezzo I don't see why we cannot switch to using them especially to pull them to your entrance hole areas.

If you need to know the exact performance please write to me at harryswiftlet@yahoo.com.

You will be able to hear my own experiences with them and I am sure there will be some results.

No comments: