Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Try To Monitor Your BH Progress By Using Proper Scheduler and Log Card !!!


If you want to monitor your BH progress you should have a simple method that will help you to get the result that you wanted.

I was in my hotel room last week resting after a tiring day.

While resting I was thinking of how to get the owner to comply to my plan of visiting the BH in accordance to a proper plan or timing.

I know if given the opportunity the owner will always enter his BH and will scares those wild birds who just entered to inspect or checking his BH.

What came to my mind was to come out with something that will give the owner a kind of guide when to enter the BH and record what was done during each visit.

It must be pasted in the data room where he will be able to see clearly every he enters the BH.

What came to my mind was a scheduler.

I took the trouble to refer to my calender and propose that he should not enter the BH for the next 100 days and after that he should enter the BH only on the 3rd week of the month. to be precise on Thursday of the 3rd week.

It will look like this: 

Sungai Isab, Kuantan, Inspection Scheduler

 Tentative Dates of Inspection
1) First inspection of the BH will be 100 days after the date of BH being put into operation.  The start date is March 22nd 2011.
2) Subsequent inspection shall be on every 3rd week of the month on Thursday.
Date schedule will be as follows:
1st inspection will be on June 30th 2011. (100 days after start of operation).
2nd inspection  shall be July 21st 2011.
3rd Inspection date shall be August 18th, 2011.
4th Inspection date shall be September 22nd ,2011.
5th inspection date shall be on October 20th, 2011
6th Inspection date shall be on November 17th 2011.
7th Inspection date shall be on December 22nd 2011.

My next idea was to keep a log on what were done and what were the results so far.

Results in this case shall be the number of bird shit spots and the number of nests on the ceiling area.

I printed the two materials and pasted on the wall of the last door entering the nesting room.

When he was there during the last day of my revamp operation, I took some trouble to explain the need of following the scheduler and the logging.

I suggest that you look into this simple idea and I am sure you will have a good idea on what is the progress of your BH every time you visit the place.

It look something like this:

Inspection Of Sg. Isab BH Log Card


Date
Activities
Nests Counts
Birdshits Spots





























































































Date
Activities
Nests Counts
Birdshits Spots




























































































No comments: