Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Two New Sounds And Testing In Kuantan !!!



One very exciting happening this week was my ability to collect a number of sounds from my reliable sources.

After listening to all I was attracted to two external sounds.

The first I called it as "Bizzare" and the second "I Like It" or ILI.

Managed to test in Kuantan and it seem to be doing a good job.  The responds were good but cannot be classified as the top notch sounds yet.

I might need to do more test at various other locations.

If they perform exceptionally good in at least two to three other locations then I will push it up as my top favorite but right now I would say they can be in the top 20 but below number 5.

My best sounds now is still the Black Cloud.  The next in preferred sequence are the Marvelous Cloud, NBU, KingKong, Silver Bullet, Super Jerantut, D'Honey, Tongkat Ali, Lady Gaga, Gorilla and GoldPot.

I still hold my believe that if you wanted your new BH to be quickly populated you need the best ever found sounds in the market to be in your sound library.

Start with five and slowly increase them to perhaps 20 or more.

Those who only run their BH with only one set of sound will be a disaster.

Remember, sound is similar to your heart.  Without a good sound it is very similar to you without blood being pumped into your veins.

You need to constantly pull those young birds over your roof top and into your new BH. The more they come the higher your chances of getting your tenants in your house.

You also need to pull them into the house and lead them to their nesting rooms.  Most people tends to ignore the important to pull those birds inside.

My advise to a newbie last night:

"Imagine if you are those swiftlet.  You come from a far to a BH.  Did you come because of the BH or the sound? The answer is those melodious sound.  So when you reach the blaring tweeters and you suddenly flew passed those tweeters.  Oops you then realized that you lost the sound in total.  So your immediate action is to fly back to those tweeters at the entrance hole.  After a number of minutes you get tired of the sound and you will fly away and never managed to enter the nesting area.  All in all the owner did little effort to pull you into the nesting room."

That's a very common mistakes and most people are still doing this crucial error.

All of us should look carefully and perhaps review the function of bird sounds.

We should ask ourselves why those birds are so attracted to certain sounds?

How come some sound is so effective at one location but never or lesser in another location?

How come in the beginning they will draw a huge crowd but soon enough the number dwindle?

How can an effective sound be used in a control manner and its effectiveness will last for a much longer period?

Where should we place those external sound tweeters from the roof top until the nesting rooms?

Can we play the external sound for 24 hours?

When should our external sound be changed? 

Can we play more then one external sound in a day?

Are Sensurround sounds better then a normal sounds?

When should we stop the external sound and when should we activate the internal sound?

Should we still play those external sound if our BH is full?

Why should we use those hexagonal tweeters?

When is the right place to install those hexagonal tweeters and why?

How high should the hexagonal tweeters be above the roof top?

If we opt for open roof entrance hole type how many external sound tweeters should we installed around the hole?

How do we install the internal sound tweeters?

Should the internal sound tweeters be installed in a sleeping or standing position?  If standing why?

Where should we fix the internal sound tweeters?  Yes on the nesting planks but is there any precise location?  Why must it be so?

What is the function of internal and external sound?

How do you know that my internal sound is good?

If I found lots of bird shits on the floor below the internal and external sound tweeters, which one will result in nests?

What sound should I played if I deploy those chandeliers and kite tweeters?

Where must these chandeliers and kite tweeters be precisely located?

Can I move them once the nesting plank above these chandeliers and kite tweeters are with nests?

The above must have a suitable and intelligent answers.  You cannot simply ignore them because only when you know the right answers you will maximize the use of those sounds and gadgets.

I am very lucky because I have those answers in my head.

I know them because I study them very carefully and I will use them to capitalize on their weakness.

You need to do the same.  Find the right answers and I am sure you will be a successful swiftlet farmer.

No comments: