Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just Arrived This Morning And Ready To Go !!!

Sorry for not posting any new article.

I was pushed to the limit while in KK, Sabah and by the time the days ended I will be dead tired.

This morning arrived home at about 2:00am and managed to take a short sleep.  Now ready to go with a few activities that will filled my day.

The Seminar in Sabah Golf & Country Club went pretty well.  There were at least 20 plus attendees and I was told by the organizer that the feedback collected, using assessment form, were "Excellent".

Every participants indicated their satisfaction with the content of the Seminar and many would like to attend again.

Out of the 20 plus attendees two were from The Philippines, two from Sarawak and the rest from Sabah.

"Pak Harry, I don't know how you can stand for more then 8 hours giving the talk.  Every minute your talk we find that you keep smiling and joking with lots of new information as if your energy is unlimited. From the way we observed you are a true and passionate swiftlet farmer."

The organizer, Rakanwalit Enterprise, indicated that they would like to continue arranging for more talks in other town beside KK.

You can see the smile of every participants who wanted to say thank you after the end of the talk.

I am glad for what I have done and I will not ask for more by getting those smiles on every participants face.

I shall continue to do what I was gifted and I am sure all those knowledge that I provide will change the mind set of every person whom I have met or attended to.

No comments: