Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I was supposed to be in Kuantan but ....... !!!

Today I thought I can make my way to Kuantan Pahang.

Unfortunately one of my blog reader called and asked for some help !!!

"Pak Harry, I was one of those three couples who came to Kuala Lumpur to attend a specially designed program for the three of us. Right now I am in need of some help from you.  Can I meet you at the KL International Airport?  Please bring along those amplifiers and data logger."

He sound crazy but after receiving a number of sms I told him that I will try to stick around just to see what he was up to.

After being delayed for 45 minutes his plane landed and I managed to meet him at about 3:00pm.

"Pak Harry thank you for being so helpful and generous.  Well the reason why I flew to KL is to ask you help to make some comments on by BHs.  I together with the other participants have now build 3 BHs in Vietnam and need some input plus those top sounds from your collection."

I though it will be brief and simple but I was given little choices but to attend to his last minutes requests.

After parting I wish the best to him and all his friends.

I was asked if I will be able to fly to Vietnam to visit the BHs once completed and ready to launch.

Sure give me the ticket and I shall be there.

Well after getting back to KL I have little choice but to delay the trip to Kuantan.

I prefer to take a good rest and tomorrow start my journey across.

Some time you need to adjust your time to be with some who came so far.  I told myself that there will be time for others.

No comments: