Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

How To Maximise The Benefits Of Using Kite and Chandelier Tweeters !!!

One of the many questions asked during my recent Seminar in Lumut/Setiawan was about how to realize the full benefits of using those "Kite" and "Chandelier" tweeters.

My quick respond was to inform all those who came about what I did recently during a follow up inspection of a revamped BH in Sungai Patani, Kedah.





About two months ago, I revamped the BH and created two VIP rooms.  Inside booth VIP rooms I installed two chandeliers at two four corners nesting plank crossings.

During the maintenance I discovered that inside one of the two rooms the four corners just above the chandeliers were occupied.  One with three and one with two nests.

What came to my mind was:

"Hmm..... within two months both the corners were populated by those swiftlet.  What if I relocate the chandeliers to the next spots nearest to the present location?"

Without any further hesitation I got my worker to climbed up, unscrewed the two chandelier tweeters and move them to a new location to squash my curiosities.

If within the next two months these two four corners spots will be with new nests, I believed I can assured the owner of this BH that he will get all the four corner spots in his BH will be totally occupied.

The idea is to keep moving the chandelier or kite tweeters to a new location every time the hot nesting properties above them are occupied.

Which means that try to think that these new invention can be used as a useful tool to increase the number of nests inside your BH especially inside your VIP rooms.

Get all the 90* corners occupied and once you jammed up all of them at those corners and obtained a total of 300 nests, you can begin your next phase of transforming your BH to be the most successful BH in your area.

Yes you can do it if you follow my humble advises.

Good luck to all who understand what I was trying to expose.  Please write to me or contact me if you are not sure or clear of the I was trying to say in this article.

Use this email address:  harryswiftlet@yahoo.com or call me at 017 755 1318.

No comments: