Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Latest New Revamp Operation Is In Kuantan !!!




The next confirmed job will be in Kuantan, Pahang.

The first will be to upgrade a one year plus BH which seems to have not one single nest.

The owner called and asked me to start the revamp works as soon as I can.

I told him that I can only be up there next week after I finished the One day Seminar in Setiawan, Perak.

The number of participants have touched 40 and there is still 4 more to go.

The sick BH in Kuantan will need a number of modifications and I have this feeling that the internal temperature is on the high side.

Need to get specialized gadget to monitor it for a few days.

I also need to check the BH walls and ceiling temperatures.  Got to bring those laser gun thermometer to find out where those heat are coming from.

Once identified I might need to insulate them.

The next will be to realigned the two partitions that served very little purposes.  What I plan to do is to create at least two VIP rooms and cut the light from coming into the nesting room areas.

Once done I will need my workers to reinstall all those external and internal tweeters.  Most probably will add at least 150 new internal sound tweeters, 5 kite, 4 chandeliers and 1 hexagonal tweeters.

There will be a wet floor inside one of the VIP room, two humidifiers and a new set of additional amplifiers.

The work will take at least two weeks and I hope by the time the owner return home from his China trip, the work will be completed.

Those of you who have never entered into a BH and wanted to learn more please call 017 755 1318.  I might have some job for you during the revamp operation.

Come and join me during the revamp operation.  I am sure you will learn a lot if you are there with me during the revamp operation.  Pay a bit but learn a lot.......Can only accommodate one person per day.

1 comment:

Lawrence said...

Pak Harry,

It's amazing how I come across your blog this morning while surfing in office. Just found out that you are in Setiawan. Incidentally I hv a 3 1/2 storey newly built shophouse that's suitable for birdhouse in a great location for bird nesting. Since I m in USA now :), I didnt get a chance to work on it. I m looking to see if you are able to assist in setting up the bird house, and the cost for you to do it. Or another idea is for some kind of joint venture for a win-win situation. I m pretty flexible and open to ideas and work with anyone. The property is near Nan Hwa secondary school, in the catchment area of thousands of swiflets. Feel free to contact me at bachatakahuna@gmail.com. If you get this and would like to take a look at the shoplot when you are in Setiawan tomorrow, I can get a friend to show you as he has the key. Cheers! Lawrence