Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Setiawan Sound Change Technique Helps To Bring In More Birds !!!



I was on the phone with my friend in Setiawan Perak a moment ago.

"Mr D, I wanted to confirm with you that I have remitted the entrance fee to your BH during the Seminar in Lumut/Setiawan."

Thank you Harry but I wanted you to know something.  Remember the new BH I recently bought and you came and change the sound?

"Oh yes I remember.  I think there were three sounds in one."

Harry I did nothing after you came and change the sound.  The effect of your sound is so marvelous that the number of new nests seem to be unusual.  There are so many new nests and I really would like to thank you for the sounds.

I was a bit taken back over what I accidentally did.

If it my normal nature to test my new set of sounds if I happened to visit my friend BH.

The term "friend" here means he does not mine what I do with his sound system.  Some people can be very sensitive if you touch their gadget here and there.

What I did was to put together three of my best sounds and let them play one after the other.

The three sound I choose were NBU,kingkong and diamond.  Each was about half an hour long.

I was surprised that these three sounds works well at this "KFC" BH.

Good for him and I am sure more birds will clock in to be his new tenants.

I believed this is one way to add to my three ideas on how to keep those sound fresh.

Best of luck to all of you and have a pleasen BH day.

No comments: