Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Good Sound Collection Is Still My Top Most Priority In Increasing The Nests Population !!!


One of the very common question asked during my Swiftlet Farming Seminar or during normal face to face meeting with my blog readers is:

"Pak Harry, what is your top priority in ensuring that a new BH will be quickly populated? Is it the location, the design, the internal finishing or the aroma?"

My answer is always the same:  A good set of sounds.  Both external and internal sound are a must.

Every time your external sound looses it effectiveness please change them to your next best sound.  Keep those birds flying in and out of your entrance hole as long as you can and if possible the whole day.

A good set of sounds will ensure this will happen but if you only have one good sound you will soon find that your neighbors are pulling your potential tenants away.

When this happened your BH will have little chance of surviving.

How many good sound do I recommend?

Get as many as you can but you must make sure that they are effective at your BH using your set of amplifiers and tweeters.

If you are not able to get that many then try to start with 5 and slowly increase them to perhaps 20 or so.

Keep them inside your computer folder and pull them out/copy them into those thumb drives or SD card or CD and take them to your BH to test one by one.

Once you have those sound tested check on their effectiveness.  Priorities them so that you will have the top three as you ultimate weapon.

These good sounds help to advertise your BH to all those wild swiftlet passing above or around your BH.

They will not know that there is a new BH if you do not invite them to visit the entrance hole, at least.

Once they arrived at the hole you need to know how to pull them inside.  Try to think of how to get all of them that responded into your BH right to the last room.

You need to be creative and if you are not able to pull them deep into your BH you are doomed.

I wrote many articles on how to pull them in and my advise to you is to search the right article inside my blog website.

Today I received an email asking for 20 of my best sounds.  The reader wanted 17 external sounds and 3 internal sounds.

I am quite impressed with this person.  I think she/he must have by now realized what I have been preaching.

Beside external sound you must also pay special attention to a proper internal sound.

From my personal observation plus researches, good internal sounds will be the key to either those birds will finally stays or say good bye especially after you stop the external sound.

You must remember most of us will stop the external sound after sundown.  Let says we stop the external sound at 8:00pm.

If you are one of those birds that was invited inside by the external sound just stopped, what do you think you will do?

You have three choices. First you might rush out, second you will stay put at the same location or you now moved to those tweeters playing the internal sound.

The important of playing the right internal sound is unquestionable.

I have so many people asking me for a good solution with the birds keep rushing out once the external sound is stop for the day.

The moment I sent to them one of my good internal sound, the owner will sent a thank you message in less then two days saying that they are now staying.

"Pak Harry, thank you very much for your internal sound.  They moment we used your sound less number of birds were leaving our BH.  Thank you and thank you Pak."

The point that I wish to stress here is that try not to ignore the important of a good internal sound too.

This information that many are unaware is crucial and you will soon realized that what I am trying to say is genuinely true and it will be a big mistakes if you ignore.


Note: my offer of all the good sounds from my sound library is still valid.  Get either 10 or 20 and you will not regret for your entire life unless you quit being a swiftlet farmer.

No comments: