Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

My Next New Town To Hold My Seminar Will Be Kuching Sarawak !!!

There is a strong potential that someone from Kuching Sarawak will be arranging for my Swiftlet Seminar to be held there.

I was approached my one of the many participants last week and he was keen to organize for the sake of helping the industry. I was touched with his idea of helping his fellow BH owners in Sarawak.

My idea to him was to arrange for a half a day "Preview" and get as many people as possible to come and listen to the unofficial seminar of briefing. 

After the half a day preview the full blown Swiftlet Farming Seminar will be fixed for those who are keen to gather more scientific information. I was thinking of doing a 1 1/2 days seminar complete with visit to a BH closed to the seminar hall within one months from the date.

The important thing will be to get their interest activated and perhaps make them feel that there is a placed to ask for help.

I will introduce new methods to pull those wild birds inside new and old BH.  I also planned to come out with a composite external  and internal sound for all my participants.  It will be a very new sound with three to four sounds in one.

It will be a very exciting 1 1/2 days talks and I will make sure they will want more.

Most of these people are ignorance and there is always some one out there who will take advantage on them.

Out of no where there will be many "Consultants" or "Sifus" who will promised them the moon, the stars and even the sky.

At the end of the day the BH will remain empty and they will feel cheated after that.  By then it will be too late.

I hope the Preview will be well attended and it will cost about RM250 or so per head just to cover my cost to fly to Kuching plus a bed and a proper place to conduct the preview. Early birds, first 20, will have a discount of RM 25.

The Full Blown Swiftlet Farming Seminar fee, a 1 1/2 day will be about RM1,200 to RM 1,500.  The final figure have not been decided.  During this Full Blown, I will cover every aspect that can help to populate your BH.  The design, the sound, the VIP room, the use of various types of tweeters, the wet floor technique, how to select the entrance hole design, how to pull those swiftlet into your BH and etc. The best will be how to manage your BH using phase 1 and phase 2 techniques.  There will be fee gifts like sounds and field trips.

If you want me to take a look at your current BH and provide you with the possible rectifications or upgrade please write to me with your BH history and perhaps your personal background.  I will try to arrange to stay longer in Kuching to accommodate about two to three visits.  Please take note that there will be a small fee to cover my staying back expenses.

Those who are keen to come and sit down for the preview please SMS you name and email address to my phone 017 755 1318.

Thank you sirs.

So far these people have placed a seat each:

1) Raymond Tajem 2) Johnny Poon 3) Anthony Poon 4) Sibu 1 5)Sibu 2 6) Sibu 3 7) Sibu 4

No comments: