Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another Transformation Work Completed In Ipon Station 18 !!!


After about 10 days the BH in Ipoh, station 18, was put back into operation.

The owner, Mr L, was very very pleased with the transformation.

Two visitors who dropped by to view the BH before handing over were intrigue with the amount of effort that I and my workers put into this Masterpiece.

"Wah so many tweeters and these special rooms are very thoughtful. I wanted to have the same in my BH.  Pak Harry I beg for you to come and vist my BH in Taiping."

The other visitor was very reluctant to drop by and after many invitation by Mr L he finally drop by.

The moment he entered the BH he nearly refused to get out of the house. He just cannot have enough during the first visit and he keep going up again and again.

"Pak Harry your one zone area has the same number of tweeters in my whole house of 30'X90' 4 stories high.  I am amazed with the amount of effort you put into this BH.  Next week I want you to come and visit my BH in Gopeng and recommend what I should do."

This two remarks were very common and I took it as a compliment.

My answers was : " I was just trying to do my utmost best for Mr L.  I hope he is happy with what I did for him."

The house was totally transformed and I was pretty sure those wild birds will enter the house and within some short month I hope there will be some bird nests in it.

Latest from the owner May 29th 2011:

 Hello Pak Harry,

This is M from the UK. I just called you earlier asking about the BH house drawing and the bird call gadget.

Thanks very much for the simple advice and we can keep in touch. Very most likely, one of my family members will attend the course first (and I will attend the course next time I come back to Malaysia).

And also please keep up with your effort to educate people on various of things related to the business.

Many thanks!


Have a look at these  new pictures:





























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Harry,
May i know 1 floor how many units of humidifier that you installed for this project? Impress with this kind of humidifier installation. 4" pvc pipe that you using?

Lau seng hooi said...

Dear Pak Harry,
Wish to add that I, being the owner of the bh was very impressed with the revamp and for the info for all blog readers, today I checked the recordings of the cctv for the various days after the revamp, birds are now entering the vvip and vip rooms, and I discovered bird shit under one of the chandeliers. Hip,hip, horray.
Many thanks to Pak Harry & team members, thank you very much.

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

Mr Lau, I am very happy that after the revamp works the birds seems to like to enter and stays. Before the revamp works they do not know how to enter the second entrance hole and never reach the back of the nesting room.
After removing those L shape walls plus changing the position of the main entrance hole it seems that they have a smoother flying path from the entrance into the roving and to the back rooms.