Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

A New Tasik Semenyih BH Is Shaping Up Nicely !!!

So just because I was arranging a Swiftlet Farming Seminar I have nothing to do?

No sir, there are about four revamp BH projects that I put on a Q.

The one that is beginning to take shape is the conversion job of a shop house in Tasik Semenyih.

This weekend I might shuttle my workers to Ipoh.

After a week or two they will be down in Kuantan, Pahang.

The one that I am looking forward for the most exciting will be in Ayer Keroh, Melaka.

The shop house owner in Semenyih seems to have fallen in love with me but I don't think I am with him.

Anyway I planned to deploy my assistant from Subang 2 shop to be at site tomorrow to start those tweeters installation.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pak Harry,

Thanks for a really good seminar on May 7. It was really informative & affective to help me start my own bird house, rather then spendding extra time & money traveling to Indonesia for seminar.

Terima kasih Pak. You are the best. Hope to see you in your next seminar.