Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

From Pak Guss Of Lombok, Indonesia !!!


Remember this Amoh (pic) (the first white colored skin swiftlet farmer) who attended my Swiftlet Farming Seminar on May 7th, 2011?

He owned 4 BHs in Lombok, Indonesia and after learning the tricks about swiftlet farming he got hold a number of good external and internal sounds from me.

On the top of that he managed to carry across a number of amplifiers, tweeters and hexagonal tweeters.

Immediately after arrival he started his revamping works on one of the units which he claimed to have not a single birds entering for almost 2 years.

After following my instructions and follow up with phone he completed the installation and started playing those beautiful sounds.

"Pak Harry, I need to report to you what happen.  Now I am looking at the BH entrance hole.  I think more then 1,000 birds entered the hole right now.  This is the result of the knowledge you taught me and I never believed that it can be so powerful.  Thank you sir."

My reply to him was very simple.

Mr Guss, I am very glad that what I tough you and the rest are useful. You proof to yourself that it works and I hope the rest too.  Good luck to you and I am very happy for you.

I am not trying to brag on something that I voluntarily did. Yes I push every single thing that I learned and gathered during my 8 years of research and hard work to all my seminar participants.

I prefer to share those findings with all who attended my seminar and I believed the moment they finished the one day talk they will be a better person.

They deserved the best and they should know everything that will help them to be a better swiftlet farmer.

No comments: