Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You May Call Me Anything But I Am Just a simple Pak Harry !!!

An Email received this morning for a person who discovered that his family has make a terrible mistake with a wrongly build BH.

You can try to avoid a similar mistake and nightmare.  All you need to do is to get enough knowledge before building one on your own.

I believed that swiftlet BH must have a proper standard and they are not the same as human dwelling house.


You cannot just enter one BH and become a design artist the next day.


You need to carefully understand what are the criteria, how many areas should be allocated for those wild birds, where will be the appropriate place and why.


You also need to have the full understanding of those swiftlet.  They behavior, what the likes and dislikes, their breeding cycle, how they make love and many more.


You can really learn a lot and minimize these mistakes if you attend my Swiftlet Farming Seminar which I organized once every two months.  The coming will be on July 2nd 2011.

Dear Mr Harry

I want to call: "You are the Swiftlet Master".

After few nights continuous study your experience on your websites. 


I studied a lot from you.

I realise that my BH is too bad to compare with other BH standard. 


I am quite sad and angry to the one who built up my BH for my family business. Careless and Cheating.

My BH is too far from standard swiftlet needs. 


I got shock because my family spent too much money on it and worthless. 

With all my best can try, my BH increase 30 birds so far, no nest at all. 

At the time I realise now, I have difficulty about the budget to repair BH. 

I found out some important factors:

1/ Too few tweeters (the number of your 1 room = the number of my whole BH)
2/ Humidity is hard to get it right. As the weather at the moment is 37 C degree. I need to check it out several times a day to increase the amount of normal water spray system.
3/ No monkey room. Just a entrance hole straight to Nest room.
4/ Entrance tweeters is too simple (1 canon only)
5/ The Area is too big to get under-control or repair. (200 meter square x 2 stories level 4 and 5, 400m2 in total)


Anyway, my family already on this business. 


We don't want to lose all what we invested. I am trying my best to recover my BH.

Many thanks for your clear information, truely sharing experience on the website. You may not know how much I appreciate for it :).


Thanks for reading my feeling.

Sincerely,
Ngoc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pak Harry,
He is unselfish person by the way he shared his experience. The industry is blessed to have him around.
kh

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

I was once a newbie. I was cheated too and I know how painful it is. What I did was not to blame the person who cheated me but me. Yes I blame myself for being so stupid and trusted another person.

Well I vowed to myself that I need to do something to the swiftlet industry.

I need to open up, yes we need to get every body to share their experiences.

To be a successful swiftlet farmer we must learn the right technique and apply but not to trust any body who claimed to be "sifu". Most of these people are not sincere and trying to cheat everybody around them.