Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hexagonal Tweeters Experiences !!!

Currently there are two different types of hexagonal tweeters.

I recommend both but you need to know how to orientate their positions and height properly.

The hexagonal with tweeters facing up to the sky is good to make those birds up in the sky to know that there is a BH below him.

The other hexagonal tweeter has its tweeters facing a 360 degrees angles. 

This is good for those low flying swiftlet that are flying at a lower height to come to your BH entrance.

If you install both you have a much better chances to bring more birds to your house.

I have started using the two hexagonal Tweeters at my Kuantan BH.

I have to say that my BH got the most attention from high and lower fliers.

Today received an email from Sandakan Sabah:

Dear Pak Harry,

OMG never thought hexagonal tweeter would be so effective. After I installed the hexagonal tweeter, the swiftlet started to fly over sometimes like rushing into the tweeters-about 30 birds came.

This is something that you might be missing. 

The best way to install is to have the unit whose tweeters are facing upward to be higher then the one with 360* directions.

The 360 degress hexagonal tweeter should be in the center of the main entrance hole and should not me more then 1.5 feet above the roof while the other tweeter can be as high as 5 feet above the roof.

Have a good look at the picture of my BH monkey house in Kuantan.




No comments: