Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Something Very Strange And They Love The Cool Mist !!!

The birds simply loves to play and fly in those mist.

This was something new I have never observed this before. Maybe before this I never have a CCTV camera installed in my other BHs.

But now with the CCTV with direct link to my home PC I can learn many more new things that will make me a better person.

One of my recent new gadget  introduced in my JV birdhouse in Kuantan, Pahang was this aroma auto spray system where I activate it from 6:50pm till 7:10pm everyday.

I choose the time range since I wanted the smell of my entrance area very fresh with the newly formulated aroma and by the time they started to come home the aroma will drag all of them into my BH.

Well something strange happened.

During the 20 minutes spraying period I can see a few birds enjoying themselves in the mist. 

I was thinking that the sound of the blower might scares them away but they are not bother by it at all.

They came in to play in the mist.

What a strange thing and I think this gadget might bring you more birds into the house.

Well if you wish to try one unit let me know.

Drop by at my shop at Subang 2 for a demo.

Call 017 7551318.  If I am free I will be most happy to show you the way it works......


No comments: