Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

I Should Patent Right The Kite and Chandelier's Tweeters !!!


"Pak Harry, I have something to report to you about my BH after installing your "Kite" and "Chandelier" Tweeters.  I just got inside my BH for monthly inspection and your two tweeters are marvelous.  There are lots of fresh bird shit below them.  I think you should patent the two products."

This was the exact word from one of my follower, a newbie from Kuching Sarawak just two days ago.

He happened to come to Kuala Lumpur on a regular basis but he will never miss to follow me for one day after completing his other business activities.

This wise guy is really serious with his swiftlet farming.  He wanted to learn the right technique and the best methods that he knows where to get from.

He attended my Seminars, more than one time, but at the same time he will volunteer to help when I do my staff in those BH that I am looking after or renovating.

From both the site operation and my seminars he learned so much and now he knows how to appreciate nature.  On the top of it his knowledge it always fresh with new ideas coming from someone who rally loves to share his knowledge.  Yes that is me.....

I was very glad that the two inventions were working well  with his BH surroundings.  I am sure he can get more if he learn more new tricks that I have discovered from time to time.

I wish I can and will invent more new things/gadgets that will do better then these two, I told myself.

Yesterday another newbie from Miri, emailed his thank you message after trying out my new no name yet sound.

I just provided the name as "SuperDuper208".

This was what he posted to my sound forum:

Mr.Harry,
Thank you very much for your trust. I have tested the "not yet Name it" sound for a week at my bird house in Miri, Sarawak . It is a very effective sound.  I highly recommended swiftlet  farmers to buy this sound . In the mean time are you selling this sound ? I hope i can have one .
thanks


I am again proud to have discovered another new sound that works well in Miri, Sarawak.  Remember I cannot guarantee that it will work well at other location but it is in Miri...

I am sure there will be more to be discovered.

All these efforts will do good to the swiftlet industry and I am here only as an enthusiast.

I managed to discover lots of new things and I am always willing to share with those who knows how to appreciate.

Those who wanted to try the kite, chandeliers and the superduper208, just drop a line or call me at 017 755 1318 and I am sure I will be very happy to be of service to your BH.

No comments: