Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Invented A Container To Store Those Aroma With Water Back Up Supply !!!


A few months ago I was giving some thought of an automated aroma spraying technique just before the birds comes home to roost (to rest or sleep).

My idea was to place those specially brewed aroma into the chicken coop water container and activate the gadget just before the birds returning home.

Let assumed that they will start to come home at about 7:20pm every day, so my plan was to active the chicken coop sprayer (humidifier now I called sprayer) from let say 6:50pm until 7:15pm, about 25 minutes.

The trouble is what will happen when the aroma in the water pan is totally sprayed?

Hmm ....... I need a feeder tank or container to store and feed the aroma to the chicken coop pan.

Okay I started to get a container and hooked up a pipe with a tap.

Wow it works well.  The aroma now can feed the pan on a continuous basis.  That was what I thought.

Well since the chicken coop sprayed more then 6 liters of liquid per hour, I now need at least 2.5 liters per day of 25 minutes.

The BH is in Kuantan, Pahang, about 3 hours drive from KL, and I cannot be there every week or even two weeks.

I need a better ways to prevent the water from drying up or elase the sprayer will burned out, running without water or aroma in it.

One bright, intelligent idea came to me.  Why done you supply tap water into the storage container so when the aroma reaches a centain level, the tap water will fill the storage tank?

Hmmmm....I am genius.

So now I got hole of a floater with a pipe which can help to open the entry of tap water when the aroma started to dry up.

With the floater installed and connected to the water tap I got my problem solved.

Bravo bravo bravo.

I am genius and may be you can be better than me.

Not today, may be one day.

I invented something new and willing to share with all of you. 

Now is your turn to invent something better and share it with me and the rest......

1 comment:

ericc said...

Once your aroma liquid is finished, the tank will be filled with tap water. During your next visit, you will need to empty the tank to top up the aroma. Additional work. Perhaps you would like to insert a feeder tube for the aroma between the humidifier and the plastic container. The feeder tube connects to a separate tank of aroma. This way your humidifier never runs dry and you can top up the aroma separately. If you have concentrated aroma, you can adjust the drip volume. Google for drip irrigation.