Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The New Ultrasonic Mist Making Machine !!!


Given a choice I would prefer the ultrasonic humidifier to a chicken coop type.

It is more quite and the mist produced are much fined as compare to chicken coop.

The only disadvantage that I was facing was the price and the tendency to break down to often.

I was very disappointed with the small unit and decided to switch back to chicken coop to avoid too much breakdown.

Last two week I was invited to review a home made mist maker that perhaps might solves my problem.

This time the unit is with 12 mist maker eyes and looks for friendly.

The cost is also very affordable and you can save at least 1/3 if you compare using chicken coop or the old mini ultrasonic type.

I have decided to purchased a few units for my own use and I hope this new gadget will help to maintain my BH humidity and will last for at least one year.

The best thing assured was the spares are easily available.

Just look at the clip and once I install in one of my BHs I will take some photos to show how to push those mists from the machine to all the rooms.

Currently the introduction price is RM900 ex my warehouse in Subang 2, Bandar Pengiran Subang, Shah Alam Selangor.

To place your booking please call Pak Harry at 017 755 1318 or email your request to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com

No comments: