Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Try To Differentiate Between Test Call, External and Internal Sound !!!


If you want not to be cheated by those unscrupulous "Sifu" or your neighbor who owned a BH just beside you, my advise is to learn how to recognize those sounds.

Just imagine buying the "Duress" sound or an external sound mixed with "Duress" sound and you played as your external sound.

There will be lots of birds flying on your roof top but they refuse to enter the entrance hole.

How about if you used those external sound during your birdcall test?

I was in Miri yesterday and at about 7:00am I was in the middle of an agricultural land trying to check the birds population in the area.

I was having trouble with my test gadget however the land owner indicated that he brought a set just in case.

The truth was when I put the sound on the machine was cranking one of those external sound. 

"Pak Harry how come no bird responded?"

I smiled and told him that he was not using the right sound.  I slipped in my famous "Duress" sound.  Within less than 10 seconds they were all over the place.

"Pak Harry, that was fast.  Within less than 10 seconds they appeared."

My advise to all who wanted to operate their own BH, try to learn and recognize the different between Duress, babyking, marvelous cloud, black cloud and etc.

Try not to listen to any other music but focus on your BH sounds.

You will soon realized and perhaps able to identify between good sounds and poor sounds.

If you are not able to try to attend my next seminar at Shah Alam Selangor dated July 2nd 2011.

Call 017 755 1318 for your seat.

No comments: