Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Addicted To My Blog !!!

I never realized that my blog is very addictive.

Two days ago two of my blog readers dropped by to purchase a bottle of my Insect Superlure.

"Pak Harry, we are very happy to read you blog and it is so addictive.  Once you logged into it you will keep reading it as if nothing is more important than reading the rest. Everyday I need to read your blog before starting my day."

I have to reserve my comment but to those who are new please be aware of this comment.

"Pak Harry's blog is very addictive. More dangerous than those cocaine."

Beside learning so many interesting new things you will realized that there are many hidden motives in my blog, I told them.

The most important is the willingness to share.

All these while this special business is kept secret from the public.  Many who are successful refuse to let even their own blood brothers to share their secrets.

No one wanted to write about their discoveries or techniques to lure those wild birds.

They keep to themselves and once they hit the bucket (die) those secrets will be kept with them in the grave.

So why don't we start sharing those secrets?

I believed that my writing will encourage more people to start their own blog and tell about their discoveries.

Let us share all these special discoveries.  Those who would like to learn can perhaps contact you and you can charge a small fee for your time and knowledge.

One other topic that he was very fascinated was on the Phase 1 and Phase 11 concept on running a BH.

This two phases is my own idea and it came to me about two years ago.

When you put your new BH into operation you will be totally dependent on those young birds from the sky or from your neighbours or those caves. Your BH is new and empty with no tenant or nest inside.

This will be Phase number one.  You need to work hard to get your BH to be populated as fast as possible. To get those new or young birds inside to say "I do" you need a proper strategies to lure them into your BH.  One of the best strategy is to read Pak Harry's blogspot and perhaps attend his Swiftlet Farming Seminar.

Once you BH have a reasonable number of nests, example 300 nests, you can now go to Phase 11 mode.

You need to focus on how to make those young birds that were generated from those 300 nests inside your BH to stay. There must be some methods to make them to stay with their parent.

Think about all the techniques to get them back once they fly for the first time on their 45 days after hatching.

Every year, if you have 300 active nests, your have a total of 300X2X3=1800 young birds.

This 1800 new birds is equivalent to 300% of new potential tenants.

Try to focus in getting at least 50% of the 300%, I mean let 250% run away but retain 50%,  to stay back and be your tenant.

Work out on all the strategies to lure those young birds to come back and stay with their parent.

If you have no idea, why don't you attend my Swiftlet Farming Seminar?

I have some interesting ideas which will make your mind blow.

Come for my next seminar in November 2011.

To register just remit the payment , RM1500, into CIMB bank 14300000226109 under the name of awesome swift enterprise and SMS to me the remittance slip to 017 755 1318.

Those who are from Vietnam, you can just write to me for seats confirmation, send your names, and you will allowed to pay at during registration.

An opportunity in a life time to get ready to walk into this new and interesting business.

No comments: