Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Still Very Effective External Sound Oldies: GoldPot !!!

Among the many oldies, I mean old sounds that I have in my collection, there are some that are still as effective as those new sounds.

I was a bit carried away with so many new sounds that I recently acquired.

During one of my meeting with an old friend he make a comment that was a kind of surprised to me.

"Pak Harry, do you know that your first sound ever sold to me many many years ago is still very effective?"

I was taken back for a few short seconds and I gave him a wide smile and said:

Is that so and which sound was that?

"GoldPot." was his answer.

Hmm this sound was very old and more often than not I ignored it since there are so many new sounds in my collection.

Okay, let me check on his comment.

This week I decided to put it back into operation and observe how true was my friend's comment.

I applied it at noon time from 11:30am until 1:30pm.  This will be the worse time of the day.  Very little birds around and if it can bring in those birds than it is true that the sound is still effective.

Well well well.  After two days of observation my conclusion is "True"

There will be always a few couples that will enter the BH and they will go to the back room most of the time.

I am very happy that it was still as effective as before.

The true lesson to this particular article is that don't throw away those oldies.

They might be still be effective if you know how to use them.

To those who would like to have a small clip of "GoldPot", my oldies, please email your address.  I will send about 30 sec clips and if you wish to purchase the sound let me know.

It will be only RM200 for the first 5 person.

No comments: