Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Aerosol Cannister Filling Machine !!!



Just wanted to show all my blog reader how the filling machine looks like.

I happened to be invited to visit a factory specializing in packing liquid product into aerosol cannisters.

While inside the factory I took a photo of the machine that was used to fill the aerosol cannister with the "Super Pheromone" mentioned in my previous article.

I told the factory owner that the machine is nothing new to me.

My background is Mechanical Engineering and I used to be a factory manager at Johnson & Johnson located at Jalan Tandang, Petaling Jaya for more than 5 years.

During those five years I was looking after a manufacturing plant with 300 workers.

I remember producing those Johnson & Johnson baby products such as shampoo, lotions, oils, powders, toothbrush, soap and etc.  In addition we also produced sanitary napkins such as Sanita and Stayfree.

During the 3rd year I was posted to Sau Paulo, Brazil for almost 2 months to learn the basic in running a baby napkin manufacturing machine. Brazilian girls were gorgeous. Hmmmmm......

On the way to Brazil we stopped at Taiwan and on the way home at Spain Johnson & Johnson factories.

What surprised me most in Brazil was when all of them were speaking Portuguese while all other countries around them were using Spanish.

In Taiwan, I was very fascinated at the high speed machine producing those sanitary napkins.  Beside that those Taiwanese drinks beer better than water.

Anyway I learned a lot of things about manufacturing operation and enjoyed every minute of my time at Johnson & Johnson.

The most difficult was to handle human being.

It was much easier to look after those machines. Trust me !!!

No comments: